Apple Arcade features hundreds of games without ads

Enrique Camacho, Staff Writer

Apple Arcade is a new premium subscription gaming service that will let users who use Apple products to download and play included games for a monthly fee of $4.99.

Family share feature will allow up to six people can use it if purchased by at least one.

Apple is teaming up with indie developers and big-name companies to create new and exclusive games for the apple arcade service. The service has never before released games made mostly by indie developers for Apple TVs, Macs, and iPhones.

This service also has controller support so a Dualshock 4, Xbox, or Nimbus controllers can be connected for users to play via Bluetooth.

Hot Lava

Hot Lava is an adventure video game from a first-person perspective. You play as toys based on a cartoon. In the game, the player controls the character as they jump, wall run, and swing from object to object. e objects include tables, couches, and chairs. As you bounce around you collect cards that unlock cosmetic customization. e game’s worlds are all mundane rooms, from a high school gym to a hideous 80’s living room. But they’ve all been turned into deadly lava swimming pools. You can play with up to eight friends, competing with them for a spot on the leader board.

Skate City

Skate City is a 2D side scroller that takes players from left to right. Rails, ramps, and stairs can be utilized along the way to perform tricks, rewarding players with points and in-game currency which can be used to customize their skater and skateboard, unlock levels and tricks, and upgrade abilities. Obstacles are where players have to jump by swiping up to avoid them. It includes modes like Free Skate, where you can roam around and practice skating without having to do any missions. In this regard, it’s your standard skateboarding video game.