Post-war setting game released as sequel to Black Ops

Closing out the year of 2012 many gamers patiently waited for some of the most anticipated releases of games in gaming history.

Black Ops 2 was considered one of the most pre-ordered games in history when it was released on November 13th, 2012.

This game was the sequel to Call Of Duty Black Ops.

It is connected with two story lines the first being set from 1986 to 1989 after the Cold War where you play as the character in the first Black Ops Alex Mason.

The second story line takes place in the year 2025 where you take place as Alex Mason’s son, David Mason.

The main antagonist in the game is a man named Raul Menendez.

He was a drug cartel leader in Nicaragua during the first Cold War where he encounters Alex Mason for the first time.

Later on in David Mason’s time he becomes the leader of a group called “Cordis Die” they are a massive populist movement with more than a million followers.

He sets an attack of futuristic drones across the United States sending the United States military into a national panic.

Menendez is linked with both time frames in the story because he fights both Alex and David Mason in their respected eras.

New to the Call Of Duty series was the option of how the game ends.

During the story mode there are certain decisions that can be made that affect the outcomes for the ending of the game.

There are four endings.

“ It gives the game more replay value when you add four different endings,” sophomore Chris Remington said.

I thought that this game was the best one to date on the Call Of Duty series.

With the additions and the plot to the game I thought the Call Of Duty organization went over the top.

I give it a 9 out of 10 because there are a few flaws in multi-player, but I feel it is an all around great buy.