"Everything that concerns you"

"Everything that concerns you"

"Everything that concerns you"

Morning bell has students struggling to get to class

Honestly, 10 minutes is more than enough time to get from the bus loop, the library, the cafeteria, the fine arts building, the FFA barn, etc., to class on time.

You can even stop by and talk to your friend about the new crush you have or the new shirt you got over the weekend.

It’s 10 minutes people. The majority of you manage to get from place to place in six minutes every day. Why is getting to class in 10 minutes in the morning so hard to accomplish?

I mean I get it, you just woke up or just got to school, but you need to man up, grab a cup of coffee and get to class.

I’m a junior and I haven’t been late to a class, morning or otherwise, since the beginning of freshman year when I was still getting used to high school. If I can do it why can’t you?

And really what is there to talk about at 9:00 am in the morning? Don’t say dreams because I’m pretty sure about 96% of people don’t remember what they dream about. I know half the time I don’t.

I imagine all of the conversations going something like this:

“Ohmygosh I’m so tired I got ____ hours of sleep.”

“Cool story bro.”

“Yeah.”

Now does that really take up 10 minutes of time? I didn’t think so.

I’ll admit, on occasion, I am guilty of said conversations. But the secret to success is talking while you walk, not stopping in the middle of the hall.

When you stop in the middle of the hall, it stops you from getting to where you need to be on time.

Plus now in the morning if your tardy you get caught in the sweep and are more then likely to end up spending all day in ISS so being late isn’t worth it.